Toolbar not saving correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toolbar not saving correctly

Hello, I cant work out why, as it seems random..... but my tool bars occasionally reset their position. Its a real pain as apart from having to reset them, you are constantly looking for where they used to be.
    Does any one else have this problem or is it it something I am doing that is easy to fix?
    The toolbars list down the page.... when they should all be more orderly and next to each other saving screen space.
    thanks.

Re: Toolbar not saving correctly

Adina
    What version of eSignal are you running?
    As far as I know this issue was fixed in one of the maintenance releases of 10.5 (you can download the latest release here)
    Alex

Originally posted by Adina
    Hello, I cant work out why, as it seems random..... but my tool bars occasionally reset their position. Its a real pain as apart from having to reset them, you are constantly looking for where they used to be.
    Does any one else have this problem or is it it something I am doing that is easy to fix?
    The toolbars list down the page.... when they should all be more orderly and next to each other saving screen space.
    thanks.

Comment

Thanks....
      I have just downloaded the most recent version, and given that if you had recognised it was a problem and fixed it then great. I assume it wont happen again and I will keep my eye on it.
      thankyou.

Comment

Adina
        You are welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by Adina
        Thanks....
        I have just downloaded the most recent version, and given that if you had recognised it was a problem and fixed it then great. I assume it wont happen again and I will keep my eye on it.
        thankyou.

Comment

Working...
        X