Esignal and W-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esignal and W-7

I have upgraded today from XP to W-7 64 Bit. Installed Esignal. When I open Esignal (Icon) I have no user and password and it fails.

If I open Esignal (the Icon) as "Admin" it works correctly. What maybe the reason?

Re: Esignal and W-7

asch6
    You may want to read this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase on how to set up eSignal for use on Windows 7
    Alex

Originally posted by asch6
    I have upgraded today from XP to W-7 64 Bit. Installed Esignal. When I open Esignal (Icon) I have no user and password and it fails.

If I open Esignal (the Icon) as "Admin" it works correctly. What maybe the reason?

Comment

FYI, I run esignal on W7 64 native (no compatibility selection) and it is just fine. The firewall does have to be set to allow it however. While I have not been able to get anybody at MS to admit it, it does appear that they have added back into the 64 bit version a layer to process some 16 bit code. That probably accounts for the fact that W7 actually executes application internals slower than did Vista. The user interface of course is more snappy.

Comment

Working...
      X