Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backing Up Templates

Hi,

I am trying to back up my style templates that include the indicators that I use.
    I can see the templates that I saved as ach files but when i open the same folder via "computer" or what they used to call windows explorer,the ach files are not there even if i choose to see "all files".
    And when i try i save them by either opening the the "templates" folder by either using the "load" or "save template" by right clicking in the chart window,i still cannot save a backup copy by right clicking and choosing copy then later paste.

HOW is a backup done?

I am running Windows 7 home premium

thanks

Nordica25,

There are a couple of things that you'll need to understand about the Style Templates,

1- Each chart that you save (Style Template-->Save) will display in the bottom of the Style Template menu with the full directory name. If you've saved the charts as the default (Style Template -->Set as Default) it will override the setting in the new.ach file then each new chart you open will have the same indicators, studies and colors.

Where the files are saved is going to depend on if you have the UAC turned on or off. If the UAC is turned on the files would be stored in the Users Virtual Store, if not they are stored in the eSignal Directory.

Please let us know if you have any other questions of if we can clarify this more.

Comment

Working...
    X