Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the Tick Downloader skipping data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve,

I'm sorry but the Tick Downloader was not addressed in this maintenance release. Our Product Managers are working closely with the Developers and Engineers are continuing to work on a solution to how the servers are processing these tick request.
    At this time I don't have any further information I can pass along but once I do I’ll pass it along.

Comment

Avery,

It's time to bump this issue up to a priority fix. It's been in your system since late Oct 2009 and I reported it on Dec 15, 2009. It is now April 5th, 2010 and there are still huge data gaps in the 10 day historical downloads of tick data.

I am extremely disappointed in your company over this issue. It was reproducible by eSignal almost immediately after I reported this and here we are almost 4 months later with no resolution.

eSignal's business if providing clean, correct and COMPLETE real-time and historical data.

[And really, your staff should ask this question: "Why does it take a goober like me to find such a large error (almost 2 months after the problem started) when there should have been data regression tests checking for this kind of thing in the first place so that it never gets into production ???]

Comment

Avery,

This issue is still open and we're on month 7 now since it was originally reported and month 9 since the problem was discovered in the downloaded tick playback data.

WHEN IS THIS GOING TO BE FIXED???

Comment

Working...
        X