No longer updating options in excel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No longer updating options in excel

We are an esignal customer and use excel to import real time options data. the file has stopped importing information - is this due to the new options symbol configuration or is this esignal? Here is an example of how we import data :WINROS|BID!'KFT LJ'
    We've been downloading just using winros for over 4 years. Some data comes in, but not all. Our symbol count doesn't show it's been exceeded either.
    Here are examples of how we use excel. Where there is ‘no data’ in the cell, I’ve posted an example for the formula above

Originally tried for resolution on online chat. They sent me to this forum. Thank you for your prompt attention.
    Reference Number for the online chat was 468999.

I am trying to attach a file, but it's saying it's too big, which is not the case.l

Hi,

When did the issue start? The OSI conversion will occur as of 2/1/10 so nothing has changed at this juncture.

Can you get quotes for the symbols in a quote window? Do they appear in an option chain?

Thanks.

Comment

Engineering did find a problem and are releasing a server fix that should complete Tuesday night.

This should also fix the issue where volume data (on options) were displaying, then clearing to zero in the eSignal application.

Comment

Updated: The fix for the problems with DDE should complete this Wednesday night, 12/30/09.

Comment

Working...
        X