Paper Trade's time stamps in the Account Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper Trade's time stamps in the Account Manager

Hi. I seem to recall reading a post concerning this question but I am unable to find it so I’ll post it, possibly for the second time, and if I’m repeating a previously asked question I apologize. When a paper trade is placed while in Tick Replay mode with eSignal Data as the default broker, the Account Manager records the various new orders, orders placed, executions, position opened, position closed and the like as having taken place in real-time as opposed to the time stamps on the tick file being replayed. For example if today, Friday, at say 11:00 I am replaying yesterday’s e-mini tick file and place an order at what would have been 07:15 Thursday according to Thursday’s tick file , the Account Manager records the time of the trade in the Orders, Executions and Messages tabs as having occurred at 11:00 today, Friday. Although when I go back to take a closer look at the trades all the trade data is correct, it still can be a bit confusing or at least cumbersome to continually be cross referencing replay time with real time. Is there a way to have the Account Manager record the Paper Trades based on the time stamps in the tick files that are being replayed instead of in real time? I realize this is not a critical issue but more one of convenience. But if there is no way to record the paper trades with reference to the tick file’s time stamps instead of real time let me know and I’ll forward a suggestion to your programming people. Thanks.

Mike

Mike,

Let us do some investigating on this side and when we have more information I'll post back.

Thank you

Comment

Thanks for looking into it Avery.

Mike

Comment

Mike,

I've spoken with the Product Manager and your request will be added as an enhancement. There is no ETA as to when it will be available but we're hoping for the spring release.

Thanks for the suggestons

Comment

Avery I know what you’re thinking. Since I contributed the idea you’re going to insist I accept royalties on that particular release. I appreciate the thought but considering the state of the world I’m sure you’ll agree there are more pressing needs to which that money could be channeled. High on my list is getting people out of cars and on to bikes. This is of great importance for two reasons: First, women’s tushes look great when they’re peddling a bike. And second ... ahhh .... oh yeah, it helps to save the world. So please just forward those checks anonymously to BikelessWomenWithGreatBuns.org. Thanks.

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X