Very slow when right-clicking Advanced chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very slow when right-clicking Advanced chart

I have an issue on one of my systems running the latest version of eSignal (10.6.1819) where if I right-click on an advanced chart esignal hangs (shows a "not responding" message) for a good 10 seconds before the menu comes up. Similarly, if I go to the top menu and select "Advanced Chart" I get the same behavior. This is expected, since the right-click and this menu have the same choices. If I create a "standard chart" I do not have a problem.

I had the same problem with the last version of esignal I was running, which was a month or two old. I was hoping installing the latest version would help the problem, but no luck.

I have a pretty beefy machine with 4GB of RAM, so I don't see that as the problem. I also tried creating a new page with just a single chart (no studies and no lines) and it has the same problem.

It has been this way for months, so a simple "restart" isn't going to fix it.

Anyone experience this or have a solution? Thank you so much in advance!
    Daniel
    eSignal File Share: http://share.esignal.com/groupcontents.jsp?groupid=1130

Couple of questions for you if you don't mind; What are the complete specs of your computer?
    Processor:
    Ram:
    Anti Virus:
    Firewalls:

Did you have these issues prior to installing using eSignal 10.5? (10.4 Or earlier)

When you're doing the upgrade are you installing eSignal over the old version?

One early recommendation might be a completely uninstall eSignal; remove the user preferences, and the eSignal Directory.
    Instruction for Uninstalling eSignal ---Windows XP
    Instruction for Uninstalling eSignal ---Windows Vista

Once you've completely removed eSignal then download and install the latest version from our website .

Comment

Working...
    X