Suggestion for the next version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for the next version

It would be fantastic in my opinion if it were possible to unpin the cursor window from a chart.

I love and use the cursor window all the time, but it gets in the way and I often have to shuffle it around the screen. If I could unpin it and just stick it somewhere off the chart window it would make my life that much easier.

- J

Re: Suggestion for the next version

J
    You may want to try the Global Cursor Window (available in the main menu under View-> Global Cursor Window
    The Global Cursor Window can be positioned anywhere and will display the values of the Advanced Chart on which the mouse cursor is on
    Alex

Originally posted by BelgianJ
    It would be fantastic in my opinion if it were possible to unpin the cursor window from a chart.

I love and use the cursor window all the time, but it gets in the way and I often have to shuffle it around the screen. If I could unpin it and just stick it somewhere off the chart window it would make my life that much easier.

- J

Comment

Nice!

Hey Thanks! I didn't know about the feature. That pretty much does it.

Only annoying part is that it blanks out when I mouse off the screen. So I suppose a detachable cursor window would still be preferable.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X