Is eSignal Dragon friendly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is eSignal Dragon friendly?

Hi. While trading I use speech activated macros, specifically Dragon Naturally Speaking macros. For those macros to locate a drawn button on an efs study that button must either support Microsoft Active Accessibility or be “A static text field, such as a text box label …but only if it has an access key (underlined letter).” So my questions is are any of eSignal’s drawing tools capable of creating a button that is Microsoft Active Accessible? If not, can underlined text be drawn using any of those same tools? The only reference I found on the Forum to underlining was in the preview to a 10-05-2005 post by JayF. But the full post is no longer available and playing with variations of the underlining format Jay used within the various efs drawing tools got me nowhere. Thanks for any help.

Mike

A link to Jay's post: http://forum.esignalcentral.com/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=2680213&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

Sometimes you guys must just sigh and shake your heads when you read questions like mine below. It seems one of the standard text flags is “Text.UNDERLINE”. Not being a big underliner myself I’ve never used it. Ahh ... I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t mention to anyone that I submitted a question with such an obvious answer. Thanks.

Mike

Comment

Working...
    X