Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Go To Date..." With Extended Intraday Data

Hello,

say I can spot a nice and clean resistance level from a year ago using a daily chart. I'd like to investigate in greater depth how price left that level by using a 180-min. chart or, occasionally, a 60-min. chart. Instead of scrolling back, I'd like to use the "Go To Date..." along with my Extended Intraday Data. Unfortunately, using this brings me a pop-up window stating "Date not found in memory, adjust the symbol's Time Template" (see attached snap). Does anyone know a workaround?

Thanks for your support,

Raphael
    Attached Files

Hi,

You'll just need to adjust and apply a time template that extends back to the time period you want to "go to". Here's a KB on setting-up time templates.

Thanks.

Comment

Not able to obtain the desired result.

Hi ScottJ,

first, I tried to understand. 2nd, I thought I understood. Finally, to the risk of being ridiculed, I must tell you that I failed to obtained the desired result.

I created a new template. I chose 60 (for 60 min. in Interval), I chose 366 days (isn't it logical since I want to go up to last year?) in # Days. Start Time and End Time: 00:00. After applying these settings to my new template, I'm still not able to analyse with greater depth how price has left my supply level on a 60-min. chart roughly up to a year ago.

Thank you for your last suggestion. Greatly appreciated. Unless you have another solution, I'll have a long journey scrolling back.

Have a great day,

Raphaele

Comment

It seems I am limited to 120 days. But I have eXtended Intraday data subscription.

Hello again,

it seems I'm limited to 120 days for time template. The time template doesn't allow me to take account of my extended intraday data package. Is there any workaround to force eSignal to go past the 120 days?

Thanks you.

Raphael

Comment

Time Template Snapshot

Hi ScottJ,

please acknowledge my time template settings. I have subscribed to extended intraday data, but the the "Time Template" editor doesn't allow me to go past the 120 days. I guess that's the problem.

Thanks for your help.

Raphael
          Attached Files

Comment

I don't think it necessary that you need to use a User Defined Template.

From the previous post you indicated you'd be using Template for 60 and 180 minute Intervals, if you use the User defined template you would have to create two entries for the different intervals. Using the Intraday Default you'll only need the one entry and it will work with any Intraday Interval in the charts.
            Attached Files

Comment

Still, I'm limited to 120 days of data.

Hello,

thanks for your answer. Indeed, I set it back to default for Interval as you suggested. However, I'm still limited to 120 days of intraday data in the dialog box for "# Days", although my charts can go past this number of days (since I have subscribed to extended intraday). So, I believe there's an issue with "# Days" that doesn't allow me to increase the number of days up to, e.g., 365 days.

Thanks again,

Raphael

Comment

You may need to contact our Technical Support, there is a possibility that a step is being missed or a configuration change may be needed to correct the settings.

You can contact the Technical Support for your area or PM your contact information and we'll have someone contact you.

Comment

Working...
                X