Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forward / Yield Curve Window not displaying any data

Hi,

If I type a symbol (eg: GC #F or CL #F or TRE #F-PX) into a new Forward / Yield Cure Window, It just displays the word "Receiving..." and a blank white screen.

Are there any settings that need to be changed, or should typing in the symbol be enough?

Paul

Re: Forward / Yield Curve Window not displaying any data

Paul
    Inserting the symbol should be sufficient. FWIW the symbols you mentioned appear to be working at my end (see enclosed screenshot)
    Alex

Originally posted by TURLIES
    Hi,

If I type a symbol (eg: GC #F or CL #F or TRE #F-PX) into a new Forward / Yield Cure Window, It just displays the word "Receiving..." and a blank white screen.

Are there any settings that need to be changed, or should typing in the symbol be enough?

Paul

Comment

Hi Alex,
      Thanks for your reply.

I am not subscribed to receive real-time data for these futures, but i can see data on the Daily (& larger) time frames. I do not know if this is the reason I am not receiving data?

Paul

Comment

Yes. This window requires a subscription to at least delayed data in order to receive a chart.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Hi Jay,

Makes sense now. It would be beneficial if this information was added to the knowledgebase article for the Forward / Yield Curve.

Thanks,
          Paul

Comment

Footnote added to KB article 4667.

Thanks Paul.

Comment

Quote: "Yes. This window requires a subscription to at least delayed data in order to receive a chart."

Does the same apply to viewing Continuous Futures Contracts?

I can view the Daily chart of JGB10 M0-TPX, but not JGB10 1!-TPX.

I did see a recent BB post describing a known issue with Continuous Futures Contracts, so I am not sure if this is the cause.

Paul

Comment

The issue isn't really specific to window types. It has to do with entitlements and what type of data is being requested. All intraday data requests step through an entitlement check before data is sent back to the desktop. The vast majority of EOD/Daily data requests do not go through the entitlement checking and are including in your base subscription.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X