Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find dates of maintenance shutdowns

Hi,

My password does not seem to work and i cannot login into use the charts.Is there a maintenance shutdown and where can i find out when they are on.

thanks

Re: Where to find dates of maintenance shutdowns

Originally posted by nordica25
    Hi,

My password does not seem to work and i cannot login into use the charts.Is there a maintenance shutdown and where can i find out when they are on.

thanks
    Glad to here that someone else has the same problem so now I know it's not at my end. I don't think they have a shutdown. Now they're closed, soo I guess we just wait.

Comment

Not usually a "maintenance shutdown" - usually it's more like an account issue.
      CC expired or something.

Can you still log into Account Maintenance? It's here:

On the main screen, under the "Products" header - do you see a link that says "Restart a Product" ? If so, it means that for some reason, your account was suspended. You should be able to restart it by following the instructions after clicking that link.

You can also find network and exchange status reports here:

If you subscribe to the forum there that you are interested in, you'll get emails when posts are made.

Hope that helps.

Comment

>billbled

Thank you. Yes I can log into Am. However, my account is paid up and this has happened to at least two people at the same time. Doesn't really sound like an account problem. And with most of the world asleep or on holiday it's hard to say how many this is happening to. Therefore I'm hesitant to use 'Restart a Product'. Just have to hope someone at eSignal sees these posts.

Thanks again
        Jay

Originally posted by billbled
        Not usually a "maintenance shutdown" - usually it's more like an account issue.
        CC expired or something.

Can you still log into Account Maintenance? It's here:

On the main screen, under the "Products" header - do you see a link that says "Restart a Product" ? If so, it means that for some reason, your account was suspended. You should be able to restart it by following the instructions after clicking that link.

You can also find network and exchange status reports here:

If you subscribe to the forum there that you are interested in, you'll get emails when posts are made.

Hope that helps.

Comment

My point is that IF you ARE able to see the "Restart a Product" link - then your account has been disabled for some reason. So it'll need to be restarted. That link isn't shown when everything is fine with your account.

So...
          - Do you see the "Restart a Product" link under the Products section when you log into Acct Maint?

If you don't see the "Restart a Product" link - then it's safe to say there is something else up. There was an issue yesterday morning but it was corrected.
          Last edited by billbled; 06-12-2010, 04:14 AM.

Comment

>billbled
            Thank you.

You do sound as though you know what to do in this situation, and are probably 100% correct.
            As I said, yes, I can log in and I do see Restart a Product. It's just that I was using both 10.6 and 11 about 2 hours ago, and then this happens to me and another user at the same time. If I had used Restart a Product before and felt that under the current circumstances it wouldn't have the chance of complcating the situation, I would follow your advice right now. This is also because it started at around 2am California time when I would guess there is nobody at eSignal to have disabled my PW.
            Anyway, I'm in Japan and going to bed in a couple of hours. So I'll wait to see if someone from eSignal responds by morning. If not, Iwill take your advice as I do have some work to do using eSignal tomorrow.

Thank you again for your advice,
            Jay

Comment

This should not be the case at all!

For example, I have 3 different products with them. I've *always* noticed that the restart a product is there and have used it to reactivate any of the products.

But that's not what the issue is right now.

I'm paid up. But their system says no password/reception on the data manager.

It better be up in a few hours or I'll be pissed as hell!!!!

Originally posted by billbled
              My point is that IF you ARE able to see the "Restart a Product" link - then your account has been disabled for some reason. So it'll need to be restarted. That link isn't shown when everything is fine with your account.

So...
              - Do you see the "Restart a Product" link under the Products section when you log into Acct Maint?

If you don't see the "Restart a Product" link - then it's safe to say there is something else up. There was an issue yesterday morning but it was corrected.
              http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...threadid=33674

Comment

This issue has been corrected. There was an issue with one of our Connection Managers, which was quickly caught by our Network Operators, however the length of the outage was due to the repair taking longer than expected.

Just to clarify, we do have 24/7 active monitoring by our own staff in each of our network operations centers.
                Regards,
                Jay F.
                Product Manager

Comment

Working...
                X