Symbol Search Export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Symbol Search Export

It doesn't seem that there is an export option within the symsol search. I need the ability to export the CUSIP associated with each ticker that is pulled in my search, is this possible at all?

davewolf,

There are a couple of different export options with the Symbol Search. By highlighting the symbol(s) and using the right click there are menu options for exporting a single symbol to a charts or selecting multiple symbols and exporting them to a Quote Window or you could copy the list to excel or other document types such as word or notepad using the right click copy function.

Comment

Originally posted by eSignal_AveryH
      davewolf,

There are a couple of different export options with the Symbol Search. By highlighting the symbol(s) and using the right click there are menu options for exporting a single symbol to a charts or selecting multiple symbols and exporting them to a Quote Window or you could copy the list to excel or other document types such as word or notepad using the right click copy function.
      For some reason, the cusip number is not populated in the quote window. Is this a defect?

Comment

No, the CUSIP column in the quote window should populate provided that you have the CUSIP Entitlement on your account. I apologize I should have mentioned this previously.

If correctly entitled you should see the CUSIP on most US Stocks, Options and Indices.
        If you are not entitled you can add CUSIPS to your service viaAccount Maintenance or by contacting a Customer Service.

Comment

Working...
        X