Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spread Symbols not calculating correctly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread Symbols not calculating correctly.

I have set up spread symbols for some indicators. Some don't calculate correctly on the 1 min interval. Changing the chart interval to 3 min say, and then back they might be ok, might not be. Then in real time may stay ok or may revert to erroneous values.

I have attached a shot of those involved. In particular the ones I have problem with are, NUVPERCENT AND NDVPERCENT.
    Attached Files

jgr,

If you could give some example of the erroneous data or why it might be incorrect would help.

My best guess looking at your screenshots is that you don’t have a decimal set up. The default decimal in this case is zero. Since all of your calculations are done in whole numbers the symbol spread is rounding to the nearest whole number. Making it seem like there are no updates. Change the decimal from default to something larger (9) and see if this helps.

Comment

I rebuilt the chart and the problem went away. Since then I also set the decimal to 2 although the display was already 2.

Comment

Glad to hear that you were able to resolve it. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Comment

Working...
        X