Plotting Multiple day charts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plotting Multiple day charts?

Is it possible to plot say a 2 or 3 day chart? A chart that shows the high and low of the last X number of days.

Adrian,

Using a Time Templates you can control the amount of data that displays in your charts. Once the chart is populated you can then add an EFS Study to display the High and Low of the previous days.

In the Formulas\OHLC Directory you'll find EFS indictors that you can add to the chart that will display the Previous Daily's Highs and Lows.

Comment

You misunderstood what I was asking for.

I want to be able to plot an X day chart, where X is any number of days I choose shown in1 bar. So a 3 day chart plots 3 days of activity in 1 bar. Just like a 180 minute charts plots 3x1 hour bars. No program can do that apart from Metastock. I'd like this ability in eSignal please.

Comment

I did misunderstand your request and for that I do apologize. Being able to do a multi-day bar on the charts is not currently available. We've forwarded your request to our Product Management Team who will work with the Network Engineers to make it possible at some point in the future. We don't have an ETA on when just yet.

Comment

Has there been any further advance with multiple day charts

Originally posted by eSignal_AveryH
          I did misunderstand your request and for that I do apologize. Being able to do a multi-day bar on the charts is not currently available. We've forwarded your request to our Product Management Team who will work with the Network Engineers to make it possible at some point in the future. We don't have an ETA on when just yet.

Comment

Working...
          X