Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erasing Fib lines more efficiently

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if there is a more efficient and quick way to erase single Fib retracement/extension lines than having to select the lines and going into the window to uncheck the ones I don't want shown, as this method of doing things doesn't really lend itself well to drawing fibonacci price clusters (at least not in a timely manner).

Thanks for any help you might be able to give me.

Re: Erasing Fib lines more efficiently

bribbledorn
    You could set up the Fib Ret and Fib Ext tools to display by default only the lines that you want.
    To do this right click the corresponding icons in the Line Toolbar then set the lines you want and click OK.
    From that point onwards every time you apply those tools they will display only the lines you have set
    Alex

Originally posted by bribbledorn
    Hey guys,

I was just wondering if there is a more efficient and quick way to erase single Fib retracement/extension lines than having to select the lines and going into the window to uncheck the ones I don't want shown, as this method of doing things doesn't really lend itself well to drawing fibonacci price clusters (at least not in a timely manner).

Thanks for any help you might be able to give me.

Comment

Working...
    X