Andrew Pitchfork Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Pitchfork Problem

Dear members...... I need help on the Andrew's pitchfork.....

I amusing the latest version os Aget.
    In constructing the pitchfork there 3 points needed. Basically like selecting 3 points of a triangle corners. Select point 1....point 2....and point 3..... but after selecting point 2 ...somehow the 1st selected point is moved by the software....

It happed on the older version and the latest version of the software too.

I appreciate very much for your help.

Eddy Harris
    Attached Files

Eddy,

We're looking into your reported issue and once we have more information we'll post back.

Comment

Eddy,

Thank you for your patience while we did the necessary research. The issues you've reported is not a bug but is adjusting the Median Line as it is designed to do when the Median Line Modified is toggled on.

This excerpt from KB Article 1995 better explains the Median Line Modified .

There will be times when Wave 2 retraces at a very steep rate. The Median Line Modified toggle button should be turned on under these circumstances. With Modify turned on, the Andrews Pitchfork will automatically adjust the direction and spacing of the Pitchfork to compensate for the steep Wave 2 retracement. Under normal market conditions, Modified should be turned off.

The article also shows how to toggle the Modified on and off.

Comment

Pitchfork is solved

Thank you very much AveryH , pitchfork runs OK now.

Eddy

Comment

Glad to hear it, please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Comment

Working...
          X