Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless connection is cut

Dear everyone.....

I am using the latest verison of esignal software for susbscribing the on -demand data. Somehow.... after using it for 1 - 2 hours... the wireless connection is cut. I need to restart my notebook to reconnect. I notice this only happens when I run esignal. I am using DELL Precision notebook M4300, Windows XP. I just reinstalled Windows XP yesterday and run esignal this morning...got the same problem before I reinstall Windows XP. I thought it was the Windows XP problem.

When it was sudeenly disconnected I also restart the wireless device to make sure if the problem was there. but the discconnection stay disconnected.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Eddy

Are you seeing any error msgs? Have you checked what the DM says in the main window? Our application should have no impact on your overall connection but it sounds like you're saying your wireless disconnects, not just eSignal. Pretty strange.

Have you tried just exiting and restarting eSignal?

You can use chat/LiveRep to contact us 24/6 and we can check your connection. It's highly unlikely we could be impacting your wireless connection.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X