No way to see net change on chart in V11 and other issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way to see net change on chart in V11 and other issues

I commented on this in the beta but I am going to bring it up again. I use a lot of charts and one key feature missing here in V11 unless I am missing it is a way to see the net change of a stock or future in the chart window. I don't want to be looking at a chart of AAPL for example and not be able to see what the net change is for the day. Seems like a silly thing to have to ask about but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who wants this implemented.

I am a bit frustrated that while V11 is nice and pretty and has some nice new features it seems like it has less functionality in certain areas than the previous version. If I were a new user I would never notice but going from 10 to 11 seems like a downgrade. This net change thing is only one of about 5 missing features.

I am not trying to be overly negative here and I always like to use the latest software but I guess for now I have to stick with V10. I just worry about how long until some of the missing things get put back in.
Working...
X