This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions For Alexis Montenegro

You appear to be one of the most active posters on this board; what is your relationship with e-Signal [e.g., are you a product manager/developer/moderator/administrator, etc.]? [Perhaps your designation is given in the pictograph below your name!]

I am using Version 10.6 as well as beta Version 11 [I have not yet looked at the just-released 'gold' Version 11]. One of the most frequent user complaints on this board has been the inability to import saved pages/files/formulas from Version 10.6 into beta Version 11; is this possible using the 'gold' version and, if not, are the developers planning on making this possible in a forthcoming revision?

Another frequent criticism has been the user's inability to 'freeze' horizontal & vertical chart axes in the beta Version 11 [saving the page does not accomplish this]; can charts be stabilized in the 'gold' version?

Some users have noted that charts can be set up as a "default" -- could you give the steps for doing this/

Thank you very much.

pot

Re: Questions For Alexis Montenegro

>pot

I doubt that Alex will answer your first question. From what I understand Alex has nothing to do with eSignal. What he does in the forums is done strictly out of the kindness in his heart when he has the time. Over the years he has shared his unbelievably broad knowledge here, and those of us who have been so fortunate in receiving his guidance are truly greatful. Give Alex all the respect in the world. He is the greatest!!

Originally posted by pot
    You appear to be one of the most active posters on this board; what is your relationship with e-Signal [e.g., are you a product manager/developer/moderator/administrator, etc.]? [Perhaps your designation is given in the pictograph below your name!]

I am using Version 10.6 as well as beta Version 11 [I have not yet looked at the just-released 'gold' Version 11]. One of the most frequent user complaints on this board has been the inability to import saved pages/files/formulas from Version 10.6 into beta Version 11; is this possible using the 'gold' version and, if not, are the developers planning on making this possible in a forthcoming revision?

Another frequent criticism has been the user's inability to 'freeze' horizontal & vertical chart axes in the beta Version 11 [saving the page does not accomplish this]; can charts be stabilized in the 'gold' version?

Some users have noted that charts can be set up as a "default" -- could you give the steps for doing this/

Thank you very much.

pot

Comment

Jay60:

I see someone offering frequent assistance regarding e-Signal applications, and wish to ascertain whether that person has a formal affiliation with e-Signal -- I cannot believe such a question is unreasonable, unprofessional or out of place.

With respect to your other point, we are on the same page. I make it a point to treat ALL board contributors with "all the respect in the world."

pot

Comment

>pot
        I simply meant that he doesn't talk about himself in the forums. Sorry you misunderstood.

Comment

Re: Questions For Alexis Montenegro

pot
          I am not an employee of eSignal so you need to redirect your questions and comments to someone at eSignal.
          FYI eSignal staff can be easily identified by the eSignal logo that is attached to their handle
          Alex

Originally posted by pot

Thank you very much.

pot

Comment

Re: Re: Questions For Alexis Montenegro

Jay
            Thank you for the compliments, always appreciated
            Alex

Originally posted by jay60
            >pot

I doubt that Alex will answer your first question. From what I understand Alex has nothing to do with eSignal. What he does in the forums is done strictly out of the kindness in his heart when he has the time. Over the years he has shared his unbelievably broad knowledge here, and those of us who have been so fortunate in receiving his guidance are truly greatful. Give Alex all the respect in the world. He is the greatest!!

Comment

Working...
            X