Drawing tools disappear from charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawing tools disappear from charts

I cleared all drawing tools from a 1 minute chart covering 120 days. I then plotted around 20 trendlines and closed 11 with that page open. Later when I reopened 11 there were no trendlines on the charts, but they were still listed, and checked, in the format page. The trendlines on charts on other pages were intact. I then experimented on a new page and found that the drawing tools are not being saved when closed. However, it is not consistent as they are saved from time to time. I never found this to happen prior to the Gold version.

Jay

Re: Drawing tools disappear from charts

On another PC also all trendlines disappeared when I reopened 11(2195) even though they are still listed in the Format Object window.

Jay

Originally posted by jay60
    I cleared all drawing tools from a 1 minute chart covering 120 days. I then plotted around 20 trendlines and closed 11 with that page open. Later when I reopened 11 there were no trendlines on the charts, but they were still listed, and checked, in the format page. The trendlines on charts on other pages were intact. I then experimented on a new page and found that the drawing tools are not being saved when closed. However, it is not consistent as they are saved from time to time. I never found this to happen prior to the Gold version.

Jay

Comment

The trendlines that disappeared from the attached chart were drawn in the previous version over which I installed 2195.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Jay. We have duplicated this issue and are adding it to our tracking system. Appreciate the report.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Working...
        X