Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for JayF

Hi Jay

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my resent posts.

I get what you are saying that you have had to rewrite esignal 11 from the ground up to rearchitect the product to improve performance and add support for 64 bit.

Personally I dont have a problem with the performance of the current 10.6 version of esignal, for that matter any of the previous versions i have used. I run esignal on a virtual machine on a Mac. The virtual machine only has 2 GB Ram so 64 bit would not make a difference.

I purchased eSignal Advanced Get 5 years ago, not much has changed in that time. There are so many features that would make my every day trading so much easier and more productive.

I have been very underwhelmed by the release of esignal 11, and have started the process of evaluating other data and charting providers, esignal 11 is thus far very far behind a number of your competitors.

It will be a huge disruption to my trading to change provider, however I am lacking confidence in your companies ability to make up ground in a timely manner, so am very seriously considering a change, as at some stage in the future you will stop supporting version 10.

My question is now that you have rebuilt esignal can we expect a faster release cycle and new features to be added quickly.

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,

I agree with what you have posted.

I recently had a very frustrating and disappointing experience with support concerning 10.6 that has me seriously thinking about competitive alternatives.

What other data and charting providers would you consider?

Thanks for your input.

Warmest Regards,

Andy

Comment

Working...
    X