Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions For Jay

Jay:

I would appreciate your help with the following 2 questions. I have looked at Version 11 beta, but not 'gold' [If you do not normally deal with questions like this, could you tell me to whom they should be addressed.]

1] I have read the "Working With Pages In e-Signal 11" article in "The Exchange," Jan. 2011. Am I correct in assuming this article was written with reference to the 'gold' version rather than the beta version? [In the article the "New Window" diagram under "Tabbed Pages" shows 12 options; my beta New Window shows only 8, etc.]

2] If one right clicks on a Version 10.6 chart, and then on "view" and then on "snapshot window," several statistics appear on the chart. Is it possible to show the volume [abbreviated] like this in a 10.6 chart?

Thank you,

pot

Line Magnet

Has the line magnet been removed from esignal 11? I do not see a option for this, it is part of the line menu bar in prior versions of esignal.

Comment

It looks like the Magnet was removed. No icon is available also. (I presume it was not the original intention...).

Comment

Working...
      X