Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scanner for custom indicators

Hi,
    I understand from previous releases that Esignal cannot scan from custom indicators, however with the new version 11......the Esignal pitch is....
    o View, Sort and Scan in One Convenient View – Look for opportunities right in your Watch List. Display technical indicators from our extensive library of studies and sort them multiple ways to uncover the best opportunities.

Is this still the case?
    I assume so.
    (also, so far it looks like Esig 11 is still missing a few things Esig 10.6 has when viewing the comparison matrix)

In which case, I will still be required to use something such as Excel, and my macros I have in there to search for what I need. The issue has always been getting information from a system such as Esignal into Excel. For a large number of instruments this can be cumbersome and tiresome.
    So......the question is...
    is there a quick and easy way for me to export data from esignal to Excel for such internal indicators (eg: Mov Avg) FOR A LOT SYMBOLS.

eg; like copy and paste a watchlist/quoteboardfrom Esignal, OR
    run a scan over a large number of instruments and export the data to text files. (I can do this manually using buttons and EFS, but I have to do it chart by chart)
    OR is there some other way that I have missed?
    thanks
    Last edited by Adina; 01-20-2011, 04:17 PM.
Working...
X