Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal 11 Bugs - Special Characters not displayed correctly

Hi,

Does anybody have the problem displaying Special Character (ie. Up or Down Arrows) with the "drawTexRelative" instruction in the new eSignal 11. In 10.6, all the arrows are being displayed fine but in eSignal Version 11 they are displayed as very funny characters. Can somebody suggest how I can fix this. Thanks.

Ted

Re: eSignal 11 Bugs - Special Characters not displayed correctly

Ted
    Without seeing what you are using it would be difficult for someone at eSignal to determine what the issue may be. You may want to post a complete code example [preferably including also an image] that illustrates the problem you are seeing.
    That said the method I have been using in the past appears to be working also in version 11 as you can see in the enclosed screenshot
    Alex

Originally posted by Ted608
    Hi,

Does anybody have the problem displaying Special Character (ie. Up or Down Arrows) with the "drawTexRelative" instruction in the new eSignal 11. In 10.6, all the arrows are being displayed fine but in eSignal Version 11 they are displayed as very funny characters. Can somebody suggest how I can fix this. Thanks.

Ted

Comment

Thank You Alex

Thank you Alex

Comment

Re: Thank You Alex

Ted608
        You are welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by Ted608
        Thank you Alex

Comment