X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new January 28th Version

I downloaded the latest Version 11
    but again, I had to go back to the November beta build 11.0.2091.701

The new version is still slow compared to the November beta and I finally had someone acknowledge that it was slow - any chart other than an Intraday chart loads slowly - the Tech tried at his end and completely agreed with me.

Other problems - the weekly and monthly charts were stuck on Friday, January 28 prices - the tech had the same problem at his end.

The Alerts were very inconsistent - sometimes, I would get an alert and the price would highlight the fact, sometimes it wouldn't. Sometimes there would be the little "A" beside the symbol to let you know an alert was set, sometimes there wasn't.

Sometimes I would get an alert and then delete the symbol from the Aert window but the "A" and the highlighted price would remain in the Watchlist - even if I deleted the symbol from the Watchlist and then reentered it, the alert signs were still there.

I would try to modify an alert, say change the numbers in the Out of Range selection and I could not click on Reactivate, I had to click on Add and then delete the previous alert.

When I would get aan alert, the Fired Time always was for EST, not the PST that I have set for my charts - the tech saw that also.

And please, allow us to put the alerts in alphabetical order. Now that we will be able to set up alerts for various functions - Price, Volume, bid etc - we should be able to group them alphabetically. It's very tedious to have to scroll down a long list of alerts to find the one you want.

All of the above worked perfectly in the November beta.

Yes, "speed" issues are irksome.

Developers, please note: From a TRADING perspective [especially if one is a day-trader], speed will always be of paramount importance, and will [in my judgement] trump various other enhancements.

pot

Comment

Working...
    X