Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All my Tabs disappeared

Anyone else have this problem?

Woke up this morning to see that all my tab names had been replaced with New Page - when I went to open my old tabs, the names were still there but upon loading, there was nothing there.

This has happened for maybe one tab in the past but not for every single freaking one. Spent a long time lovingly crafting each tab - all for naught.

Da*n but this is unstable.

I know, I'm stating the obvious, but here goes:

You're actually using a beta-level product while being under the assumption that it's a production level product.

It's best to hide in the tall grass of v10.6 and wait for v11.2.

[But what the heck do I know? I only have 25 years of software development experience and 2 computer science degrees.]

Comment

Fine to say but on January 5, the company issued a PR extolling the virtues of the new and improved version of eSignal:

http://www.esignal.com/about/pressre...pr_010511.aspx

Nowhere does it say that it is still a beta version and I am pretty sure that if I were signing up today as a brand new user of eSignal, this is the product that they would sell me.

A lot of the complaints about this product are centered around some of the things that are missing that were in 10.6, things that new users would not be aware of - imo, this is different - this tab issue is a bug and they should be made aware of it.
      Last edited by bbruin44; 02-01-2011, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X