Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch List Bug and other

Bug 1:
    When clicking on a column in a watch list or in portfolio watch list, it sorts properly but only the visible items that are displayed on the screen. So if the list has for example 100 items the other that are not displayed are not updated and therefore in the sort are in wrong places.

Bug 2:
    I mentioned that probably before but in V10.6 I can see all the ETF's but in V11.0 I am "Not Entitles" to see them. Same with some stocks like DNN, EEE and others.

Hi,

I will assume issue #1 is about v11 so we'll check that out and forward results to our Product Development Team.

On #2, those two symbols (and most ETF's) are listed on ARCX or AMEX. To get ARCX, you need AMEX so please check to see if you are subscribing to AMEX. If not, you can add via Acct Maintenance.

Thanks.

Comment

Scott,

#1: Yes it refers to V11.
      #2: Interesting, because I can see them in Ver 10.6 as I wrote before?!

Comment

See them how? In a quote window, chart, T&S? Entitlements haven't changed with 11 as the DM controls those.

Thanks.

Comment

Both in chart - attached from Ver 10.6. I notice I cannot see them on Watch List.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the follow-up. v11 is now doing entitlement checking for even EOD data (which 10.6 did not do for chart requests). This is in preparation with our future plans to give existing subs access to all our global data on a snapshot, intraday (1 min for ex) and daily history level. We hope to have this available in Q2 of this year.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X