Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESignal 11 (Setting Alerts)

Hello,

it is much more complicated and unhandy to set alerts with ESignal 11 compared to 10.6. Please find a better solution.

best regards,

Stephan

Can you please be more specific? What about the work flow in 10.6 do you prefer over 11?

There are far more fields to alert off in 11 and 11 can handle authentication for email alerts, which earlier 10.xx versions could not. I think we're headed in the right direction but we'd love specific feedback to keep improving the interface.

Thanks.

Comment

Dear Scott,

in 10.6 I just right click and set a alert at a specific level, which is the same as the mouse postion, then just enter. that are 3 simple steps.

In 11 I have to right click then go to actions, then to add alert. i have to notice the price level i want an alert, i have to set "at or above" or "at or below" level ... much, much more complicated!

Do you understand?

best regards,

Stephan

Comment

I agree with Stephan, way too many steps to set an alert in v11

Comment

That helps. Thx.

Comment

How about at least having an
            alert icon in the chart itself, right beside the Built-in studies icon. And I've always thought you should have an alert icon on your top line, right beside Tools.

With all of the alerts that we are now able to select from, it should be made as user friendly as possible.

Comment

I would be perfect, if the alert functions sets a horizontal line as well.

Comment

ScottJ,

What do you mean when you say authentication of email alerts?

How is it different from 10.6?

Runningbear

Comment

Working...
                X