Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESignal 11 (Range Bars)

Hello,

I currently switching from Ninjatrader to ESignal and I love Rangebars. They are very, very slowly builded in ESignal 11. Why?

Can you please improve the performance?

best regards,

Stephan

We'll try to duplicate. What symbol(s) are you working with and what sort of range bar are you testing (10r for ex)? Also, are you on the 32 or 64 bit version?

Thanks.

Comment

I use 6R range bars on FDAX for example.

I use 64 bit.

Comment

Range bars are not working correctly

I trade the ES and you can forget about using range Bars on esignal. Example a 4 range ES chart takes more than 5 minutes to build the bars before being able to use the chart. Ninja trader takes maybe 10 to 15 seconds. You can sub the ES with any futures contract and achieve the same results.

Esignal 11 64 bit version
        Win 7 Pro 64
        HP Z800 workstation
        25 meg cable line

Comment

Thanks for the detail. We'll check it out and report back.

Thanks.

Comment

I know your working on this Scott, but I'd just like to add my voice to this.
            I can't get any of the different range bars to plot correctly on my currency futures.
            For example the 5R on the 6A #F gives me about 10 bars of data going back about 3 weeks. It's like that for all of them.

I too am using 64 bit.

Comment

With 11.4, the bars are built server side so please look out for the official release of 11.4 in the coming weeks and test on that version.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X