Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11.1 ChartTrading

Hello,

is Chart Trading still not available in 11.1 ?! Changing SL, TP and so on ?

That´s not cool.

Stephan

tradingtreee,

Trading from the charts has not yet been added but is scheduled to be available in eSignal 11.2.

Comment

when will 11.2 be out ?!

Some weeks ago, I read somewhere, that chart trading would be available in Feb.

Comment

Avery,

Here's the problem. What's probably going to be released as direct-chart trading for 11.2 is some 10.x tired old re-tread. No thought. No imagination. No PASSION.

You guys have to get on the ball and BLOW US AWAY with how awesome direct-chart trading can be. You have to create something that has your competition sitting up, taking notice and worrying about losing customers because it IS so awesome.

I just don't know what it takes to light a fire in your collective bellies. If you guys/gals had half the passion and half the energy that I have for my futures trading work, you'd have a product that would literally be feared in the market place.

Comment

Recently, we've made a few internal management changes related to product strategy and I think you'll see some really good stuff in 2011. Won't happen overnight but I'm confident the changes have us headed in the right direction.

We're also going to do more outreach to users and try to tap the sort of passion you speak of. Look for more in the coming weeks and months.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X