Rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rays

In E-Signal 11, the Ray drawing tool has been eliminated or hidden.

Is there a way to generate a Ray line in this new version? This is a tool I use constantly.

Thank you!
    Steve

Re: Rays

This is another example of too many steps with drawing tools. Click on trendline icon, draw a trendline, r-click, edit, extend right, close. In 10.6 it's on the toolbar, 2 steps. Without cluttering up the toolbar in 11, couldn't all types of trendlines be in a dropdown menu?. And with the top to bottom order of the lines adjustable according to the user's needs.

Originally posted by wildeelement
    In E-Signal 11, the Ray drawing tool has been eliminated or hidden.

Is there a way to generate a Ray line in this new version? This is a tool I use constantly.

Thank you!
    Steve
    Last edited by jay60; 03-09-2011, 07:18 AM.

Comment

You can set your most frequently used line as default using 'Set As Default' in Edit Chart dialog. New lines will use that default.

Comment

>AlexM

As wildeelement said in his reply below, that was deleted, setting the line as default would not really be the easiest solution.

Jay

Originally posted by eSignal_AlexM
        You can set your most frequently used line as default using 'Set As Default' in Edit Chart dialog. New lines will use that default.

https://forum.esignal.com/node/36610
        Jay - Thank you, that worked. I had to reset my trendline tool to default as a Ray which means I now lose the ability to draw a small trendline unless I go through the steps you mention below.

A drop down box that allows you to choose different styles on the same tool would also be very effective.
        Last edited by jay60; 03-09-2011, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X