Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had to uninstall New version(v11.0.2254 - Mar 8, 2011)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to uninstall New version(v11.0.2254 - Mar 8, 2011)

Hi,

after the install of the new (v11.0.2254 - Mar 8, 2011)

64 bit version. Esignal 11 started progressively running slower until it would no longer respond to any input from the mouse or keyboard. The quote updates and charts would freeze and start giving a stuttering appearance on the screen. I tried to send the info through the bug report screen in 11 but the slow down gets to severe for it to work.

Win 7 64
    HP Z800 workstation
    12 gig ram
    NVS quadro 450
    Xeon 3 gig
    25 meg cable line

I had to roll back, too. To 2209. My issue was that the charts would update for a little while. I would check back in after a few hours, and no new bars would form. I don't know when it would stop, but the updates didn't happen for very long.

chris

Comment

It may be some old trend lines

I uninstalled the 64 bit version and installed the 32 bit version. I obtained the same results with the slow down. I clicked out of my chart tab to the etf tab and noticed that the program speed picked back up. So I went back to my chart screen and the program slowed to a crawl again. I managed to get the chart edit open on one of the charts and started deleting trend lines. After deleting the last of 4 trend lines the system went back into hyper drive. So I closed esignal down with out saving the changes and relaunched it. Esignal 11 was back to a crawl. I deleted the same trend lines again and again the speed returned to normal. This looks like it mat be my cultprit. For others having the hang up problem after several minutes try erasing all the drawing tools on all the charts and see if the hang goes away.
      Good luck to those experiencing these minor frustrations.

Comment

Working...
      X