Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS Automated Trading

JayF,

If you're reading this, could you please tell us if 11.2 is planning on having the EFS tools necessary to fully manage trades algorithmically (by providing order statuses and execution statuses).

This has been promised for over 2 years. It's time to move on this and give it a #1 priority.

SteveH,

We are getting closer on this effort (we have the majority of these pieces itemized in a specification), but I cannot give a definitive date yet. There are a number of legal hurdles that need attention before this can be assigned to a specific release. I'm optimistic we will see this feature released this year, however.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Originally posted by JayF
      SteveH,

We are getting closer on this effort (we have the majority of these pieces itemized in a specification), but I cannot give a definitive date yet. There are a number of legal hurdles that need attention before this can be assigned to a specific release. I'm optimistic we will see this feature released this year, however.
      And from Avery: tradingtreee,

Trading from the charts has not yet been added but is scheduled to be available in eSignal 11.2.

So, what exactly can he hope for in V11.2?

Merv Kroll

Comment

11.2 needs to have the EFS API additions which give order status and execution feedback. It's been well over 2 years since the first promise to include those capabilities.

Don't you think that can has been kicked down the road enough already?

Comment

Working...
        X