Performance Monitor Window Disappears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance Monitor Window Disappears

After installing eSignal 11 to try it out. For the first few days the Performance Monitor Window was still there. But after uninstaled ver 11 and then install it back on, now I cann't seem to find the Performance Monitor window any where. I even tried to look in the "Window" Tab to see if it is there and try to activate it but still no luck. BTW there is still a "tick mark" selection beside "Performance Monitor" of the pull down menu. Does anyone have any idea? TIA

The Performance Window in 10.6 should be not be affected by 11.

Try unchecking it on the pulldown menu, closing eSignal, relaunching the program and then rechecking Performance Monitor.

Comment

Hi EricL

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, strange as it may seem. I have closed & open, checked & unchecked the "Performance Monitor" ..., open & closed the esignals both versions countless numbers of times including restart the computer but still could not get the PM Window back and I don't know why. Like you said, personally I don't think the V11 has anything to do with V10.6 PM Window but still mysteriously some how it disappears after a few days of V11 installation.

BTW the PM wont come up even when I run V10.6 alone or with V11 at the same time.

If anything else coming up in your mind I'd appreciate if you would let me know.

Thanks.
      Last edited by Ted608; 03-11-2011, 11:35 PM.

Comment

I would try reinstalling 10.6. The function appears to be "broken" and will hopefully be fixed then.
        Last edited by eSignal_EricL; 03-13-2011, 05:28 PM.

Comment

The problem is fixed after I followed your instruction of reinstalling 10.6.
          Thanks EricL

Comment

I'm a little lost here. Where is the Performance Monitor?

I only have v11.1.2254 running and I cannot find it anywhere. I'm trying to monitor scripts running in the new version.

Thanks.

Comment

The Performance Monitor is not in eSignal11 yet and ETA when it will be. Our discussion was regarding version 10.6.

Comment

Working...
              X