ESignal chart viewing/scrolling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESignal chart viewing/scrolling

Hi. Thanks for taking care of a lot of the hangups with the March 8 Version release. There is one thing that still bothers me a lot:

I have multiple pages just like anyone. Mine are all pretty much charts for different tickers. When I change views in one chart, i.e. click in the chart window, or move it back and forth in time, the view is also changed in other pages, for entirely different tickers. You guys really need to fix this please

I am constantly pushing the right arrow button on the charts of each page to get me back to the scroll end. Each page should stand alone, and not communicate or make changes to any other pages.

Thanks!

Re: ESignal chart viewing/scrolling

mortdiggiddy
    What you are seeing is due to the fact that you have the Track Time and Price option enabled in the Properties of the charts. Try disabling it from all the charts
    Alex

Originally posted by mortdiggiddy
    Hi. Thanks for taking care of a lot of the hangups with the March 8 Version release. There is one thing that still bothers me a lot:

I have multiple pages just like anyone. Mine are all pretty much charts for different tickers. When I change views in one chart, i.e. click in the chart window, or move it back and forth in time, the view is also changed in other pages, for entirely different tickers. You guys really need to fix this please

I am constantly pushing the right arrow button on the charts of each page to get me back to the scroll end. Each page should stand alone, and not communicate or make changes to any other pages.

Thanks!

Comment

Wow this just increased the speed and fluidity a huge amount. I guess some of the slow issues I thought were normal before were due to checking this one box. Thanks!

Comment

Btw there is a glitch when I did this. I took away a lot of the defaults I had across all pages. Some of the chart overlays were replaced by defaults from a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
        X