Question for e-Signal Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for e-Signal Support

Does Version 11.1 have a tool allowing the trader to delineate a chart segment [say, the most recent 15 minutes], and expand or enlarge just that segment? If it does not exist, could it be added?

Thank you,

pot

Pot,

Currently we do not have the zoom feature with in eSignal 11. If you think that would be a good feature to enhance your trading experience I would encourage you to request it via the Request a Feature link from the Support menu in eSignal (Support-->Request a Feature). The Product Manager would then review the suggestion and add it to the list of features for a later release

As a workaround you can use the increase bar spacing to segment a specific area of the charts.

Thank you

Comment

Avery:

Your reply seems to exemplify a 'problem' I find with e-Signal: rather than wondering whether the Zoom Feature "would be a good feature to enhance [my] trading experience," the comment ought to reflect the thinking that, since various [numerous?] e-Signal competitors offer the Zoom Feature, shouldn't e-Signal too?

On a more personal level, thank you for the response. I think I can say it's VERY important to get responses from the e-Signal Support Team. If e-Signal users don't hear from you and your colleagues, what's the point of posting ?

Thank you,

pot

Comment

Working...
      X