Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar replay on multiple time frames

Hello,

I was really happy to see the improved bar replay feature in eSignal 11.1 - I am experiencing some inconsistencies where I can't always play back a chart (depends on the page view), but what I am really writing about is a suggestion to improving bar replay.

I am technical and use various indicators like MAs, Bollinger Bands etc to time when to enter and exit trades.
    I like to watch a stock on 3 time frames when I am trading intraday (Typically 1minute, 5minute and 15 minute charts).

It would be fantastic if the bar replay could be made to update these 3 linked charts, instead of just one single chart/time frame - then I'd be able to replay exactly the way I am watching the market intraday and making decisions on trading based on technical indicators

Regards,

Kim

Bar Replay

Kim:

Thank you for your suggestion. I have forwarded it the program developers.

In the future, you may want to click on Support on the menu bar
    and select Request a Feature. That way it goes directly to the developers.

You can also e-mail [email protected] for the same result.
    Last edited by eSignal_EricL; 03-25-2011, 12:03 PM.

Comment

The email created by eSignal is not formatted "properly", missing a few standardized headers such as "Date: ", which causes the email to get dropped by some spam systems.

I tried to send via the program 3 or 4 times before I realized what was happening.

In any event I'll just email the developers directly in the future, using the email address you listed.

Thanks again

Kim

Comment

Great feature

Kim,

I agree with you that it would be a very good feature. I use multiple time frames and trying to click through on each one the correct amount takes a lot of time.
        Fingers crossed they work on it soon.

Hugh

Comment

Hey,

I'm just seeing if there is any update to this?

If bar replay worked on multiple time frames with paper trading, I would think that this would be something that traders would be willing to pay more money for. That would be a very valuable combination.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Members,
            I think Bar Replay on multiple time frame would be the best solution available for the people who want to master their skills before putting real money.

Comment

Working...
            X