Bug in lower part of y-axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in lower part of y-axis

If you put your pointer in the lower part of the y-axis and expand/contract it, the prices will disappear. In a large chart it seems to be in the bottom 1cm. In the attached small chart it occurs around the level of the price cursor at 139.65.

Jay
    Attached Files

Re: Bug in lower part of y-axis

The below was done on my laptop at Starbucks on 5 or 6 different charts. When I got home I found the same existed on one of my desktops using 2254. I installed 2272 on another desktop and found the same problem, but yet not with every chart. I can't determine why it occurs on some charts and not others.

I don't know if this is related, but I see that the y-axis is much more sensitive to the pointer's movement at the bottom than at the top. just as the x-axis is more sensitive on the far right than on the left.

Jay

Originally posted by jay60
    If you put your pointer in the lower part of the y-axis and expand/contract it, the prices will disappear. In a large chart it seems to be in the bottom 1cm. In the attached small chart it occurs around the level of the price cursor at 139.65.

Jay

Comment

Working...
    X