Script error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script error

Not sure where to put this, but guess it'll be moved if in the wrong place. I have configured a new laptop with Vista, same brand, same OS as my previous one, however I get a script error each time I fire up V10.6 that I have never had on the old PC. Have turned off all script reporting, debugging etc to no avail.

Have attached a snapshot of the error, and grateful for any advice if someone has had this problem before.

Cheers
    Attached Files

merkro,

I think you're getting this error from the default page (eSignal Welcome Page) that's coming up the first time you launch eSignal. It contains a browser window that is most likely causing the error.

Have you tried opening a different page? If not try on of the preconfigured pages or create one of your own. Then save it, close the eSignal and relaunch. Let us know if this correct the problem.

A second option would be to go into the Internet Explorer options click on the Advanced Tab and put a check mark in the box for "Disable script debugging".

Thanks

Comment

Thanks Avery, have done all the obvious with script debugging in IE tools, also disabled firewalls, without effect. Only getting it in the Aus. Disclaimer when first firing up.

And only on this machine, so I have a setting wrong somewhere. Microsoft go overboard with security, and it's virtually impossible to get all settings in the right direction...

Sure someone else somewhere has had this problem though...

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X