My list of desired eS11 efs additions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My list of desired eS11 efs additions

I have been using eS11 since the original beta and I have three wishes.

1. There is a need for efs control of background 1 and background 2 so that we can make watch list backgrounds match the new background styles in eS11.

2. I would like efs access to values other than price and volume. I want to access fundamental paramaters such as the float and be able to operate on them e.g.,
    vDemandSupply = vAvgVolume / Float;
    return vDemandSupply;

3. Related to number 2, I would like efs to be able to read any column and row in a watch list and operate on it. This would appear for all intents like a real-time spreadsheet. Maybe this would have to be a special type of window called a spreadsheet window.

My two cents,
    Mike Scott
    Tarzana, CA
    ....Mike

Hello Mike,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Feel free to continue to post feature requests here, but please be sure to submit them via our "Request a Feature" option under the support menu. These requests get into a database, which helps us better manage feature requests and bug reports.

RE:
    1. Please submit this request to our feature database.

2. We've discussed this and most likely will expose these fields to EFS in a future version.

3. We're thinking along these lines already and are planning to implement some type of solution for this as well.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...
    X