Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text anchoring

Hi,

Is there any way I can Anchor the Text on chart?
    If one uses multiple charts it is very normal to mark them who they are by entering text - so when you need to know it is always there instead of top titlebar - which in optimal working settings should be hidden anyways and it wouldn't stand out...

Thank You!

Re: Text anchoring

Originally posted by 4FORK
    Hi,

Is there any way I can Anchor the Text on chart?
    If one uses multiple charts it is very normal to mark them who they are by entering text - so when you need to know it is always there instead of top titlebar - which in optimal working settings should be hidden anyways and it wouldn't stand out...

Thank You!

I asked for something like this too right after the first Preview version came out. Below is what I wrote and their reply.

Jay

[I don't know about others, but I often put text on a chart that does not relate to a certain price, such as reminders etc. that I want to keep in easy view. So I place the text above or below the current price next to the y-axis. But, of course, it keeps moving to the left as the chart populates.
    To have the option when creating the text to make it stationary wherever it's placed on the chart would be a big help

Reply:
    This is something that can be done with EFS as far as placing text in a relative position on the chart, but hadn't thought about doing it as a text tool before now. We'll add this to our development list and see what we can do about giving you a way to lock in a relative position rather than an anchor to a time/price position.]

Comment

Thank You Jay for letting me know - so I don't waste more time searching - there is a hope that developers could do something about it - lets wait and see.

Comment

Working...
      X