Windows auto-hide not function.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows auto-hide not function.

My windows taskbar auto-hide function doesn't work when eSignal is open - once I close it it starts to work. That means there is a conflict with eSignal.
    Does anybody else having same problem?
    Let me know.

Running ver 11 on win 7 64-bit.

Taskbar auto-hide works ok here.

Comment

Yes, there is a problem. If V.11 is all the way down to the bottom of the screen, you cannot see windows taskbar when it pops up.

Comment

I have this same issue. If you select a new page, however, it seems to start working again. Then, just close the new page. It is faster than re-starting.

Comment

Hmm...that's strange, now I have the same problem. Taskbar will not auto-hide.

Comment

Do you have the Script Editor Open? Or an Alert that's woudl trigger when you open eSignal? Generally this is a sign that you're being alerted to something on the taskbar. I can duplicate the the auto hide feature only if I have not closed the the Script Editor, have an error in an EFS code that I'm using on a chart or an alert has been triggered.

AveryH

Comment

Try it with the program stretched across 2 monitors. It seems to work okay with one monitor.

Comment

Unable to duplcate even over two screen. Would it be possible to get a copy of your workspace so that I can test it on our side.

If so please email it to [email protected].

Thanks

AveryH

Comment

After extensive troubleshooting with different machines and configurations we were finally about duplicate what's being reported with the Auto Hide displaying incorrectly.

We've reported our finding to the Product Managers and the Developers to further investigate and we’ll report back once we have more information.

Thanks jrabil for the workspace.

Comment

Originally posted by eSignal_AveryH
                    After extensive troubleshooting with different machines and configurations we were finally about duplicate what's being reported with the Auto Hide displaying incorrectly.

We've reported our finding to the Product Managers and the Developers to further investigate and we’ll report back once we have more information.

Thanks jrabil for the workspace.
                    >Avery

I reported this problem a year or so ago when Preview 1 or Preview 2 came out. Attached is the reply.
                    I've had the problem with dual monitor XP desktops and a Vista laptop in every following version. Happens every time I start up 11.

Jay
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X