Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get a sticky of upcoming features?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get a sticky of upcoming features?

Could we perhaps get a sticky of features that are to be added or being considered for Esignal 11 in future updates? I think it would be much easier than having someone say where is this or where is that? I don't even think it needs to have a time frame just something that says yes this is on our radar screen.

For example I sent a request in with about 10 things I would like to see months ago. First I have no idea if anyone even really looked at it. Second I have no idea if the things I really think should be included are going to be added or when they will be. It seems a bit silly for people to keep sending in feature requests if it just repeats what is already in the works.

Right now I have no idea if I should send in another request for the things I think are important like P+F charts or if they coming soon? I know ever user has their own "priority" on what they want to see but what is Esignals?

My two cents for what it's worth.

Lets get all the bugs and missing 10 functionality fixed first !!!
    Simon Allen

Comment

There's an article in the Exchange about 11.2 here:

http://www.esignal.com/exchange/04_2011/default.aspx

When we release 11.2, I'll ask that our Product people list the known additions coming in 11.3 and 11.4 best they can.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X