eSignal 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal 11

I submitted 8 or so bugs back in Feb they are all still there in the March release. Where do I go to see the status of bugs submitted. I assume you have Jira or some such online bug tracking software.

As no professional software company would ever ask or provide functionality to submit bugs unless you could actually monitor them,

Thanks
    Simon
    Simon Allen

We happen to use Jira to track our software progress but it's only for internal use. We'll be listing the issues addressed in 11.2 in the readme notes.

Thanks.

Comment

Where is the correct thread or area to suggest new features for eSignal 11? I tried sending a suggestion using the built-in "Request a Feature" menu option, but it was not clear whether the message ever actually got sent.

Comment

Originally posted by PNW_Kurt
        Where is the correct thread or area to suggest new features for eSignal 11? I tried sending a suggestion using the built-in "Request a Feature" menu option, but it was not clear whether the message ever actually got sent.
        You're right that a msg sent via the form w/in 11 doesn't clearly indicate "message sent" so that's been submitted to improve in future versions. I have tested it a few times and they do make it into the d/b so odds are, we got them.

In terms of the forums, the eSignal forum is as good a place as any for general suggestions. If they are EFS related, I'd post in the EFS section.

Thanks.

Comment

I have for the last 3 days left V11 running for 24 hours a time, closing down and reloading during 5pm and 6pm NY time while the market is closed. I have two charts open, one on 6E M1, and the other 6E #F. I have an EFS on one of the charts that I have been using in V10.6 for a long time.

On two of the three days, the program has generated the error in the attached screenshot. When I click ok, it then compiles and sends an error report, and probably a log file, to eSignal office. I have attached this image to one of those reports.

My question is this. Can whoever looks at these error reports provide me with feedback as to the suspected cause? If a program problem, then I'll revert to V10.6, however if they suspect either something in my setup, or even my previously reliable EFS, then knowledge of this would allow me to take steps to correct the problem at my end.

Cheers

Comment

Sorry. Image attached.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by merkro
              I have for the last 3 days left V11 running for 24 hours a time, closing down and reloading during 5pm and 6pm NY time while the market is closed. I have two charts open, one on 6E M1, and the other 6E #F. I have an EFS on one of the charts that I have been using in V10.6 for a long time.

On two of the three days, the program has generated the error in the attached screenshot. When I click ok, it then compiles and sends an error report, and probably a log file, to eSignal office. I have attached this image to one of those reports.

My question is this. Can whoever looks at these error reports provide me with feedback as to the suspected cause? If a program problem, then I'll revert to V10.6, however if they suspect either something in my setup, or even my previously reliable EFS, then knowledge of this would allow me to take steps to correct the problem at my end.

Cheers
              merkro,

Thanks for reports! The problem is fixed and the upcoming 11.2 should be fine.
              Alex

Comment

Alex, thanks for such a prompt reply. I really am looking forward to V11.2, but shall return to old faithful 10.6 until it comes.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X