Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• efs study on a quote window

Hello,
    Is it possible to have the results of an efs study, that I normally have on a pan under the price chart, displayed on a column in a quote window?

This, much as for example, the average volume is shown in both possibilities.

Thank you,

Nissan

That's a new feature in the 11 series. You'll see more development for this powerful feature in coming releases but this KB article describes what you can do now:

http://kb.esignal.com/article.aspx?article=4657&p=1

Thanks.

Comment

Thank you

Dear Scott,
      Thank you so much for your prompt reply.
      From the article you kindly sent me I understand that it will be possible, by editing the study, to choose the desired interval.
      Can you please confirm that I will be able to have a couple of columns, next to each other, each with the same study but with a different interval?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Nissan

Comment

Hi,

Yes, you can format each column separately. Once you add the study, just right-click on the header and choose "format columns". You can then change the MA time period, interval, etc for each column.

It's a very cool feature and it'll get even cooler in the upcoming versions.

Thanks.

Comment

Latest eSignal Version

Dear Scott,

First of all, thank you so much for your prompt and kind reply, that is like good music to my ears!

The new 11.1 version with the "add your proprietary study column" feature of the new watch list, is exactly what I was looking for, in order to enhance my trading capabilities.

However, in the past when I downloaded a new version that was not yet debugged, I encountered severe operational problems, lost a lot of time (and money) and finally, had no other choice but to revert to my old, familiar and working version.

For a long time I run a couple of eSignal subscriptions and to this day, both run with 10.4 version. I AM SIMPLY AFRAID TO CHANGE MY VERSION.

Dear Scott, time has come for me to move forward and update my version. Yet, for my peace of mind, can you please send me the link where I will be able, in case of emergency, to download again version 10.4?

I have already read your version 11 manual and am very excited about its new offerings, among which is the multi-thread 64 capability. Can you please confirm that a 64 based computer is better adopted for this version than a 32 based computer (I currently run 32 H/W) and provides a faster eSignal platform?

Should this be the case, then its time to change my hardware platform as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you, I thank you again for your kind help and great support.

Nissan

Comment

You can run 10.4 side by side with the 11 series so there's no reason to uninstall 10.4. 11 has a completely separate file structure so there should be no conflicts.

Thanks.

Comment

64 bit H/W Platform

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your answer.

Is a 64 bit computer better suitted for the 64 new 11 version?

Thank you,

Nissan

Comment

Sorry, I thought I answered this post already. A 64 bit app has been designed to take advantage of the 64 bit operating system so all other things being equal, I would try to use 64 bit apps if I had a 64 bit o/s.

Thx

Comment

Thank you

Dear Scott,

Thank you for your great support, which I very much appreciate.

No doubt that further to our recent communications and to your guidance, my trading platform will significantly be improved (ver. 11 + 64 bit HW platform).

Thank you,

Nissan

Comment

Working...
                  X