Interface wishlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interface wishlist

I have a wishlist I would like to submit, not sure where the best place is to do this:

Having come from an animation background, where the user/software interface is incredibly important, I would very much like to see the following features implemented into the K2A version of eSignal. I'll post this in numerous spots- not sure when it might be seen by the right person. If any of these features already exist, please let me know:

1. The ability to enlarge any window in esignal to full-screen by tapping your spacebar. Shrink it back to normal by tapping the spacebar again. (Include the choice to enlarge the window over your quote window or not- sometimes all you want to do is view one window large while in a trade, even with the quote to the left).

2. The choice of having any lines drawn in one window to automatically be added to other windows of the same currency pair. At the moment, all lines are contained within one window, when you really want them to be contained/constrained to one currency pair instead. For example, if you have a four time-frame window layout, and you draw a line in your 60min window chart, wouldn't it be nice to have the choice that the line is also added to your 5min chart window automatically? This could be achieved through a 'window link' colour tab. This could even apply across different page layouts!

3. The ability to draw boxes or shapes to a section of consolidating/ranges price action, with the added choice to have the drawn shape empty, shaded/semi-transparent, or filled with a colour.

4. The ability to draw a continuous line with multiple points. For example, let's say you want to draw a zig-zag line over price action's moves up and down to highlight the lows and highs. So you would click on the price action's low, then high, then low, then high, then low, and so on, and end up with a simplified line showing only highs to lows and lows to highs.

5. A grid-snap and size option in the background of your main eSignal window. with this, you could choose a preset grid size, and then any of your quote windows and chart windows could be nicely and easily resized and snap neatly into an organised edge-to-edge layout. Currently, windows overlay each other, and it's messy resizing them.

6. Oooh, the option when you set an alert at a price level to see an actual line drawn for that alert. That way, you can visually see the alert in your chart window- it could also just simply be highlighted in the price value column on the right of your window.

7. The option to save a quote window, with all the items in it, so that you can import/open it in another layout. e.g. currencies with spreads under 4 pips.

That's it for now. If any of these features exist already, please let me know.

Thanks for the feedback. We'll have our Product people review and if we have any follow-up questions, we'll report back.

Thanks.

Comment

Okay, first of all, I have to say that I have just installed and started using eSignal version 11, of which some items from my post have been coincidentally addressed- if you can direct me to any other existing features in eS11, I'd be grateful.

I love the new version. Wow. That's all I can say. It's a bit CPU hungry, but still.

Comment

Working...
      X