11.2 New Headline News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11.2 New Headline News

Both Version 10 & 11, have a column to display the number of headline news items. However, the functionality is not the same.

In version 10, new headlines are displayed with a bold or black color. In version 11 it simply shows the number of headline items. Since our list of stocks has hundreds of items, the number of items is really irrelevant.

The more important issue is the flag that there has been a recent news item that has occurred.

Is there any way to make the version 11 display headlines the same as version 10? This is a critical item that is left out of Version 11.2. Monitoring new news items for our names is critical and a show stopper for our upgrade to the new version.

Thanks.

Doesn't anybody rely on headline news?

We rely heavily on headline news, and the version 10 deals with this is a much better fashion.

Can somebody weigh in on when this might get introduced into version 11.

Does anybody have a workaround for this in Version 11?

Or is there something that I'm just missing or not seeing in version 11?

Comment

Robben,

I apologize I had spoken with our Product Manager regarding your inquiry and thought I had posted his response.

We do have plans on enhancing the Watchlist to give more control for the News Headlines and when the numbers would/should grey out. It's on the features/enhancements list they just has not yet been assigned a version for it release.

AveryH
      eSignal Support

Comment

Thanks !!!

I appreciate the prompt reply and checking with the product manager.

We look forward to that enhancement so we can start to use the new version.

Comment

Working...
        X