Customize Keyboard
    Window Shortcut Bar

Thanks.

Hello Kasama2,

Any idea when these features will be added in v.11 :

Layouts
    Customize Keyboard
    Window Shortcut Bar
    Layouts-- I don't see that layout are on the enhancement list. I'll forward the suggestion on to our Product Manager for review.

Customize Keyboard --- Scheduled to be released with eSignal 11.3 some time in early Fall.

The Windows Shortcut Bar -- has not yet been assigned a release version. But should be released around the same time as the customized toolbars

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Thanks AveryH,

Layouts-- I don't see that layout are on the enhancement list. I'll forward the suggestion on to our Product Manager for review.
      Without layout, v.11 is useless to me.

I hope this feature will be added.

Comment

Thanks all for the feedback. Just so we are all on the same page, (pun not intended ) how do you use layouts? There are a few unique purposes that layouts bring to the table, and I want to make sure we get them queued up appropriately.

Thanks in advance for sharing.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Originally posted by eSignal_AveryH
          Hi Jay
          You told me months ago that the ability to import 10.x layouts into 11.x was in the works. Is that not the case?

And to answer your previous post, I use two layouts for trading (run simultaneoulsy to limit freeze-ups), and others for use after the close (to review market internals, relative strengths, and look for setups).

I assume you would reply saying any 10.x layout could be manually rebuilt in 11.x. I will go to that trouble once some important (to me) 10.x features are restored. But you did say previous layouts would be importable - not so any more?

Regards
          Shaeffer

Comment

Hi Jay,

I work with many charts.
            With layout I can save a chart individually (studies, size and position).
            So, in a day I can open or close different charts.

How can I manage my workspace only with pages ?

Sorry for my poor English.

Comment

I'm not sure we'll be reintroducing "layouts" per se but the functionality that existed w/in a layout is certainly being evaluated for future inclusion in 11.xx Saving an individual chart or watchlist so it's available in other pages is certainly one of them.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X