PnF charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PnF charts

are (will) point & figure charts be supported in esig v11.2?
    thanks,
    peter.

peterjerome,

A release version has not yet been assigned but the Point and Figure Charts are planned for a future version of eSignal 11.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

thanks avery, glad to hear that...big use in my screening strategy.
      peter.

Comment

Mine too but don't hold your breath. I have been asking for P+F it since the original beta of 11. Its one of the main reasons I and a number of other traders I know can't and won't use 11 yet. P+F are one of the oldest methods of charting and so widely used I find it hard to believe it's not more of a priority.

Comment

point & figure

anyone using point & figure charts on ver 11?

is point & figure available on version 11 without adding "advanced get"?
          thanks,
          peter.

Comment

Point & Figure charts are currently not a part of the eSignal 11. They are on the list with some other chart types to be added in an upcoming release.

AveryH
            eSignal Support

Comment

I've been asking for them since the Beta of v11 over a year ago. I wouldn't hold your breath. It's one of the few things keeping me from using V11 and considering a move back to cqg.

Comment

different chart types

These chart types should be going into the program in the build after the next major release. The next major release it set for Feb 2012. I'm not sure when the next one after that will be released, but it shouldn't be too long of a wait. This is subject to change, but as of right now this is what it looks like. We are working on getting these chart types into eSignal 11.
                Thank you,
                Eric O.
                eSignal Support

Comment

compare notes on PnF trading

Originally posted by stenger
                  I've been asking for them since the Beta of v11 over a year ago. I wouldn't hold your breath. It's one of the few things keeping me from using V11 and considering a move back to cqg.
                  Stenger,
                  do you use PnF in your trading?
                  interested in sharing ideas?

i use PnF almost exclusively for income generation.
                  recommend jeremy du piessis book:
                  "The Definitive Guide to Point & Figure". about $100
                  peter.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X